Model Gypsy Djammer
This guitar is patterned after the “Grande Bouche” model designed by Mario Maccaferri. Its distinctive outline and large “D” shaped soundhole lend this instrument a tone unique among steel string guitars. Both the top and the back are highly brace-arched which lends increased strength in order to balance the down pressure of the strings. It possesses the best qualities of both the flat top and arch top guitars—rich tone and great projection.
Standard features include:
- Mahogany sides and back
- AAA Grade Sitka spruce top
- Ivoroid or tortoise shell bindings
- Three line purfling around body
- Multiple line soundhole rings
- Mahogany or walnut neck with slotted headstock
- Indian rosewood fingerboard with dot position markers
- Brass tailpiece
- Chrome-plated Schaller tuners
- Hard shell case
BASE PRICE Model Manouche $3,950.
INTERIOR RESONATOR SOUNDBOARD add $500.
Call or e-mail for complete
price and option list
(You can also design your Lehmann
choose one of our in stock models)
Take a look at the new LEHMANN GYPSY CARAVAN Travel guitar. Order yours now and have a great vacation!
PHOTO PHOTO PHOTO PHOTO
- String length: 25.5
- Lower bout width: 16"
- Upper bout width: 12"
- Body length: 19"
- Body depth at neck:
- Max body depth at bridge: 4"
- Body depth at end block: 4"
- Standard nut width:
- String width at bridge: 2 5/16"